Did you check out our Discord? https://discord.gg/FFdvMjk9xA
    You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
morfo2

BanG Dream!

2 posts in this topic

Resumo

BanG Dream é um anime de Música, que segue Kasumi Toyama, uma rapariga super optimista e completamente apaixonada por estrelas, que descobre a paixão pela música e reúne novas amigas para formar uma banda.

Avaliações

MAL: 6.95/10

Masterani: 3.63/5

Opinião

Com sinceridade, o anime é péssimo, a história é uma seca, as personagens são extravagantes e o mundo é feminista mas pior que tudo é que realmente não há nenhuma lição mural neste anime.

Então porque raios haveríamos de ver? Simplesmente por causa das pessoas que dão voz à música das personagens. Para quem gosta de J-Rock ou J-Pop as músicas são realmente boas!

É raríssimo ver cantoras profissionais a darem voz a personagens animadas. Geralmente nos Animes de Música vemos quem dá a voz mas durante o musical passa para uma faixa musical previamente gravada.

Como Van-Balthazar no MAL constatou:

"Here Comes Another Music Extaraveganza … 
Just as always this anime revolves around a bunch of girls who gets into music that is finds their soul of universe !! well the main female protagonist oh there are only females no males well wanted to find something sparkly and shiny and finally find that in music and a guitar well so she goes on a hunt to recruit members to form a band !!
The story and characters of this anime are inspired from the original band ‘ Poppin Party ‘ many incidents are taken from the real experience of the real band and thus the name of the band in the anime is also ‘ Poppin Party ‘ .. the real poppin party has also featured the opening and ending of the anime and a few OST too…
The anime revolves around ‘something shining and sparkling ‘ ( you will see what I mean once you watch the first episode ) ..and slowly with effort and luck of course she gets to pull of members … and so the story starts !!
The story is slow and boring at first but it picks pace up soon and gets better , and interesting and since it’s a music related anime the voice and songs count a lot , The voice cast is superb and the songs are also awesome in other words they have covered the music factor of the anime well !!
The characters of the anime are also exquisite and cool , they have a variety of characters from bold to shy , tsundere to composed , energetic to dull etc 
Overall one can enjoy the anime .. I hope my review was helpful !!"

A 1º Temporada foi Aired entre Janeiro 2017 e Abril 2017 com 13 episódios de 24 minutos cada.

A 2º Temporada acaba agora mesmo de sair.

Aqui está a banda que dá voz às personagens, o anime é todo baseado na história delas:

antiblock
https://i.imgur.com/aJ17bf7.gif