• Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
ThatGuyPT

Proficy's Dayz Standalone Hack (0.48.124736) 10$ P/mês

3 posts in this topic

Imagem colocada

Hello guys. I am back with another cheat that I coded. This is my DayZ Standalone External Overlay. I used some methods while developing this cheat (methods that I explained how to get working in the README file you'll get included with this) that allow you to have a fullscreen like experience using this. No borders at all. Completely like if you were playing in fullscreen.

This was developed in C++ and I used DirectX 9 SDK to develop this.

Functions:

Player ESP

Zombie ESP

Item ESP

City ESP

Position Information (Coordinates)

Control Item ESP Distance

Control Item ESP Items to Show

Item Magnet (Again with Distance and Items to Teleport controller)

SpeedHack (0.05 Meters per Jump - 5 Meters per Second up to 0.9 Meters per Jump - 90 Meters per Second)

No Clip

Fly Hack (2 Ways of doing it)

No Freefall

No Fatigue

Lock on target Aimbot (Head or Torso)

No Recoil

Make Your Weapon Automatic

Item Stealer

Price: 10$ Per Month

Imagem colocada

Access to the Shop: www.proficyshop.com

ToS

You will not share your account. I will be able to know if you do so. 1 Account per PC.

You will not leak this product.

You will not attempt to crack this product.

You will not chargeback, if you do so I will fill a valid scam report.

I am not responsible for how you use this and its consequences

I have the right to change the ToS whenever I want and I will leave the date it was updated.

Last Updated: 30-08-2014

VIDEOS

FAQ

- What will I receive?

- You will receive the Hack Executable (of course), a MD5 Changer, a PE Header Changer that you should use and a README file with full explanation of how to use this and my Skype contact.

- Is it undetected?

- So far so good.

- What timezone is the licensing system running on?

- We run on Netherlands time, the time it shows it will expire on is on Netherlands time.

- What are the dependencies of this hack? Will it work on my operative system?

- If you are running a operative system with Aero support (Vista and above) it will be compatible with your system. We require you to enable Aero. Also the hack runs DirectX9 and is using Platform Toolset v100 (2010). You should download the end-user redistributable for both from here and here.

Bem vim postar aqui o meu tópico, é C&P de outros fórums e despenso chorarem sobre como arruino o jogo, é intencional e não guardo remorsos.

antiblock
Rodnia | Alpha & Omega

Aconselho a comprarem os hacks / racks ao That, trabalha para os fazer arduamente, tive o exclusivo de ver 1 bocadinho das coisas :3Recomendado#