antiblock
Cyphriun
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sebas0429

I am looking for a team for PVP Server!

Question

‼️ Good afternoon community, I come here to look for people who want to work with me on an international PVP server, the server is about to open, that is, it is almost 100% finished, the only thing missing is a system that I decided to add at the last minute and that's it , the server is pvp, that is, it is focused on duels and wars for those players and those communities that like pvp, focused on tactical and classic duels. On the other hand, the server is Multilanguage, initially we will be handling the English, Portuguese and Spanish languages, for which I come here looking for people from other communities who want to join, we have a person from Portugal on the team, and one from the Hispanic community who It's me, if anyone wants to join the project you can contact me through Discord, in case it belongs to a community and is viable for the breadth and growth of the server, we will be open to listening to your ideas, since we have other inactive languages that we could add depending on the community and proposal of the interested party. Thank you very much everyone, here I leave my

discord: [ADM]Aaron#4281

PS: Here I leave the presentation of the server in the Spanish language!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iO8Rz_oeG7k

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet