• Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
granpa123

[PvM/PvP] Zycloniusmt2 re-vamped

3 posts in this topic

hello all your Granpa123 back again

with the news he has re-vamped his totally free server (from 2011-2013) to the latest server with a lot of the newer stuff added and add some the older maps items etc too

Instead of a item mall it has a item mall map where you can buy things with the money you make playing game

This is not a easy game as it is just a game where you have to earn what you want so better i think

he has added over 50 maps approx and even some of the latest items,weapons and sundries

he has also made a small but interesting maze map (Map of Mandrakas) for level 10 and above

But remember seeing it is totally free it is place in a area that may cause a few problems from time to time but remember it is totally free to play

You may ask why has he done this as he just can as he does the server and client plus he enjoys the game (playing it since 2008)

Don't forget to read the Rules

Here is a few pictures of what is in store

0911-113118.jpg

0911-113447.jpg

0911-111714.jpg

0911-142512.jpg

0911-121333.jpg

0911-121613.jpg

0911-120516.jpg

0911-113948.jpg

Some of the Weapons Armour Hats Hair

index5.png

index6.png

index4.png

index3.png

index1.png

index2.png

Owner ......... [SA]Bob

Website ........Http://zycloniusmt2.loginto.me

antiblock
Rodnia | Alpha & Omega
On 9/11/2021 at 5:52 PM, granpa123 said:

hello all your Granpa123 back again

with the news he has re-vamped his totally free server (from 2011-2013) to the latest server with a lot of the newer stuff added and add some the older maps items etc too

Instead of a item mall it has a item mall map where you can buy things with the money you make playing game

This is not a easy game as it is just a game where you have to earn what you want so better i think

he has added over 50 maps approx and even some of the latest items,weapons and sundries

he has also made a small but interesting maze map (Map of Mandrakas) for level 10 and above

But remember seeing it is totally free it is place in a area that may cause a few problems from time to time but remember it is totally free to play

You may ask why has he done this as he just can as he does the server and client plus he enjoys the game (playing it since 2008)

Don't forget to read the Rules

i have fixed a few of the errors like with teleport from certain maps as well as a few others i have found

On 9/11/2021 at 5:52 PM, granpa123 said:

Here is a few pictures of what is in store

0911-113118.jpg

0911-113447.jpg

0911-111714.jpg

0911-142512.jpg

0911-121333.jpg

0911-121613.jpg

0911-120516.jpg

0911-113948.jpg

Some of the Weapons Armour Hats Hair

index5.png

index6.png

index4.png

index3.png

index1.png

index2.png

Owner ......... [SA]Bob

Website ........Http://zycloniusmt2.loginto.me

Due to the lack of interest and people who only stay for 4 minutes (as how can anyone get anything) i have decided that i will do it for myself and friends that wish to play it

as it seems that gamers now want everything handed to them (or buying) and dont like to have to go and find them or work for them

so i will keep finding stuff to add (like the new shop system) and making my own maps or changing them and will keep making maps like maze fishing or quest maps or whatever i decide to make as i will even get some from a excellent map etc we all now too

so it looks like the totally free server is just for me now

Granpa123