antiblock
Cyphriun
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
Rodnia2

Rodnia2 | PVM | Internacional | 3k + jogadores | Vários idiomas (incluindo PT)

43 posts in this topic

New Chapter - Darkness within the Shadows
A new chapter has arrived in the magical land of Rodnia, are you ready to face the Shadows and its mysteries?

NEW Dungeon - Shadow Tower

spoiler_shadowtower.png
  • The Shadow Tower is a new Dungeon that comes with new Evolutions and Design.
  • You can only do it in a group of 4 players, in order to encourage the interaction between players. 
  • You will be able to get ImageShadow Chest and ImageSpectre Chest from the Shadow Tower, both containing items that can help you with the new evolutions, as well as at the forge.
  • There is also a new category for the achievements system, called Shadow Achievements, where you get the new ImageSpectre Wings as the reward after you have completed all missions.
  • At the Shadow Forge, you may craft various things which can help you throughout the dungeon
    Item Price Details
    ImageShadow Costume 40x 359v4QG.pngShadow Essence + 40x Mc0vsoF.png Spectre Essence + 200x J494Vut.png Lost Spirit - Bonus:
    +20% Strong vs All(PvM)
    +8% Average Damage
    +80 Attack Value
    - Time: 30 days, non-extendable
    ImageShadow Hairstyle 40x 359v4QG.pngShadow Essence + 40x Mc0vsoF.png Spectre Essence + 200x J494Vut.png Lost Spirit - Bonus:
    +20% Strong vs All(PvM)
    +5% Average Damage
    - Time: 30 days, non-extendable
    ImageShadow Ring 71148.pngNephrite Ring + 5x 359v4QG.pngShadow Essence + 5x Mc0vsoF.png Spectre Essence + 100x J494Vut.png Lost Spirit - Bonus:
    +15% Max. HP
    +5% Skill Damage Resistance
    ImageShadow Potion(S) 4x 80005.png Ingot 500kk + 2x J494Vut.png Lost Spirit - Bonus: +10% Strong vs. Shadows for 3 minutes.
    ImageShadow Potion(M) 6x 80005.png Ingot 500kk + 4x J494Vut.png Lost Spirit - Bonus: +20% Strong vs. Shadows for 2 minutes.
    ImageShadow Potion(L) 8x 80005.png Ingot 500kk + 6x J494Vut.png Lost Spirit - Bonus: +30% Strong vs. Shadows for 1 minute.
    ImageShadow Amulet 20x 80005.png Ingot 500kk + 5x J494Vut.png Lost Spirit - It decreases the HP of Abbadon from 60kk to 40kk if you use it.
    ImageMetin Stone Compass 2x 80005.png Ingot 500kk + 2x J494Vut.png Lost Spirit - It helps you find the Stone on the fifth floor of Shadow's Tower. It can be used 6 times.
  • New PvM Weapon Evolution: ImageAegis Weapons-> ImageShadow Weapons
  • New PvP (Class vs Class) Shield Evolution:
    ImageImageImageImage God Shields -> ImageImageImageImageDivine Shields
  • New PvP Ring: ImageNephrite Ring-> ImageShadow Ring

NEW Farming Map - Snake Ruins
unknown.png

• New Farming Map made by our team from scratch. It is designed for players that want a better drop than the Enchanted Forest has to offer and that have bigger damage, since the Metins have more HP.
  • There is a new item, called ImageLost Spirit, that drops at the Spectre Metins, which helps you with the new evolutions, as well as at the Shadow Forge.
  • There is also a new boss, called the Snake Queen, which has a respawn time of 1 hour and can be found in 2 spots. It drops the ImageSnake Rune, which can be used at the new evolutions.

NEW Reinforce Bonus System

• At this patch, we have implemented the long-awaited bonus system. All the current in-game bonuses have been removed and the new ones have been added at drop.
  • With the new bonus system, you can add bonuses yourself on: Costumes, Hairstyles and Weapon Skins.
  • We have categorized the bonuses in 3 qualities: Small, Medium and Big + the Legendary one which stands for the bonuses that can only be purchased from Item-Shop.
  • ImageImageImageThe Small Reinforcements
  • ImageImageImageThe Medium Reinforcements
  • ImageImageImageThe Big Reinforcements
  • ImageImageImageThe Legendary Reinforcements
  • The ImageImageImageSmall Reinforcements can be achieved from all the chests, the ImageImageImageMedium Reinforcements can be achieved from the Medium and Big Chests, whereas the ImageImageImageBig Reinforcements can only be achieved from the Big Chests.
  • The ImageSmall Chest drops at: Beran-Setaou, Azrael and Baroness.
  • The ImageMedium Chest drops at: Nemere, Razador, Jotun, Nephrite, Chaos and Hydra.
  • The ImageBig Chest drops at: Malivore, Nautilus, Cosmic Dragon, Shadow Tower and Elemental Mountain.
  • If you have too many Small or Medium Reinforcements and you do not know what to do with them, you can even craft a ImageMedium Chest by filling an ImageEmpty Reinforcement Chest(M) with 20 ImageImageImageSmall Reinforcements and a ImageBig Chest by filling an ImageEmpty Reinforcement Chest(L) with 20 ImageImageImageMedium Reinforcements.
  • The ImageImageImageLegendary Reinforcements can be obtained from Item-Shop and represent the best reinforcement bonus for each type of item.
  • In case you want to remove a bonus, we have added at NPC Chen the ImageRemove Bonus item in exchange for 1000 Ancient Coins. Also, the ImageEmpty Reinforcement Chest(M) and ImageEmpty Reinforcement Chest(L) can be found at NPC Chen in exchange for 5000 Ancient Coins.

NEW type of World Boss - The Serpent Queen

zarXgwhh.jpg
  • NEW type of World Boss is also coming, the Serpent Queen, and is located only on CH1 in the new farming map, the Snake Ruins.
  • It is the same concept as the current World Boss, but everyone can be seen and you can fight against each other.
  • You will get a ImageSerpent Chest if you deal the minimum required damage.
  • The Serpent Queen spawns everyday at 20:00, 21:00 and 22:00 GMT+3 and can be accessed from the EVENT button left to the Mini-Map.

NEW In-game Wikipedia

• Have you ever thought what kind of items do you need for an upgrade, how does a skin look like, what does a certain system do and so on? Well, in order to make things much easier, we had decided to create the website wikipedia and it definitely was a succes. But things haven't stopped there! To make things even more practical and user-friendly, we have worked on implementing the IN-GAME WIKIPEDIA, which grants you much more comfort and ease.
  • You may find there everything that you need for a pleasant experience and we are working at the same time to add more and more explanations to our systems.

The Beginner Event

INJ4bISh.jpg
  • We have also implemented a Beginner Event which will be activated from time to time.
  • The chest contains gear with good bonuses that last 7 days and cannot be extended.
  • All the new characters will receive the Beginner Chest during the time when the event is active.

May Battlepass

• At this patch we have also managed to add the May Battlepass. You may find all the details regarding it here: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=4080

Other things

• At this patch we have also managed to add the May Battlepass. You may find all the details regarding it here: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=4080
  • Moved Pet and Levelable Pet to costume inventory.
  • Added the option to read patch notes after maintenance when you login to game.
  • Increased the level of Enchanted Metin to 135.
  • Fixed dungeon items with time that didn't expire.
  • Added Arthas Sanctuary to Dungeons Information window.
  • Fixed teleportation and rejoin in Arthas Sanctuary.

antiblock
Rodnia | Alpha & Omega

Rodnia2 is a high quality server that will definitely get you hooked. Rodnia offers a large amount of content that is being constantly updated, balanced PvP, great staff, a massive and amazing community and many other great features that await to be discovered by you. It's surely one of the best newschool servers out there and definitely worth a shot.

Hi everyone,

I chose to play on Rodnia2 a few months ago after a lot of searching for metin2 servers. The server is a PVM-PVP but you never get bored of PVM, there are so many things to do that a single page to write about them it's not enough, updates are made constantly to keep the interest of players high. Also, everything in the item-shop can be obtained by working on the server, MD vouchers can be obtained in many places and quite accessible. Events are made on the servers almost every day so that you can not get bored. A very important thing is that every opinion of the users is taken into account and the staff tries as much as possible to make everything in favor of the players.

See you on the server,

IulianSMN1

The server is great !

Even better to new players on the Server 2, the community and team is very helpful and warmful to new people.. Events regularly.. New content release very often.. In terms of gameplay, leveling up is the less challenging part, the end game items are the real challenge, but there's no pay2win on it, with a liking for a bit of extra PvM and you'll be fine.. If you need any help, hit me up on Discord ! 

See ya on the Server :p

Bagley.

Metin2 Rodnia opened its doors in January 2019 and continues to exist since then, which proves that it is a stable and sustainable project. The server is global and we have included in the client over 10 languages. We have two servers: Rise and Ascension The two are identical, except that Ascension was recently created in order to give everyone equal opportunities in gameplay and economy.But soon there will be a merger between the two. Our server is easy-medium pvm, lvl maximum 120, the rates are 500%, 4 races and 2 kingdoms: Jinno and Shinsoo. There are 4 channels, so you will always have space for the farm. We also have many events such as: ox, guild war, pirate invasion tanaka, golden frog, world boss, pvm event but also pvp events and not to mention that we always have seasonal events such as christmas, easter or summer. It is a balanced server, which has both pvm, because we encourage competitiveness between players and if you want to be the best you have to farm and to take your items to the last evolution, so you will never get bored. As for pvp we have events to participate in with your friends but also alone if you want to show how good you are.Related to the staff they are all capable, friendly people , who are always present to help you with any problem. In conclusion, if you play Rodnia2 you can't get bored, if you don't want to farm you can go and fight in map1 with your friends and have fun. You can always have fun. AND a very important thing is not play to win, you can get everything just by a lot of work. We look forward to seeing you.

Patch 2.6.4

Mudanças

• Aumentado o tempo que um item demora a desaparecer do chão quando dropado, de 30 para 45 segundos.
  • Cofre do Tanaka agora vai direto para o inventário e não cai mais no chão.
  • A janela de regressar para dentro de uma dungeon agora estará disponível durante 20 segundos em vez de 10, como era anteriormente.
  • "Espírito Perdido" é agora stackável.
  • Receber yang foi removido dos logs.
  • Alterado o texto do Patcher, atualizado para o verão.
  • Removido o PVPSERVERSPY da página de votações. O Website está fechado.
  • Removidos os de Procura de Itens e Moobs, pois agora temos a Wiki.
  • Adicionado um tempo de 2 segundos ao mudar de arma/armadura/traje/skin de arma.
  • Pedra Mágica pode ser vendida por 500kk Yang a NPC's.
  • Alterado o texto das Conquistas até que seja ativado novamente.
  • Os pet's já não funcionarão no mapa de Guerra de Guilds.

Correções

• Corrigido um problema no Chest Personalizado. Ele mostrava o nome do penteado no lugar do traje, e vice-versa.
  • Corrigido o icon para o penteado personalizado na item-shop.
  • Dungeon de Arthas removida da Janela de Dungeons.
  • Corrigido um problema no refinamento de pedras. ( Toda a stack era removida quando as pedras eram refinadas ).
  • Corrigido um problema que ocorria enquando apanhavas itens estando presente num grupo.
  • Quando recebias itens de Chest's ou da Roda do Destino, os logs mostravam a quantia inteira da stack, em vez de mostrar a quantia que recebeste.
  • Corrigido o Pet Jaden, estava invisível.
  • Corrigido um problema nas teclas de pré-visualizar itens na Loja Offline.
  • Corrigidos alguns problemas visuais de quando tentas atacar sem arma, ou quando tentas atacar alguém quando estás sem flechas, ou com uma picareta ou cana de pesca.

Novidades

• Adicionados os itens personalizados desta semana.

Hello guys. I started playing Metin only last November so I can't define myself an expert. 
In any case I've tried many private servers and Rodnia2 seems to be my favourite so far. I think this server is the right choice for many types of players. The most competitive choose PvP of course but it is also good especially for the ones who like to chill and farm peacefully. Staff is very active and I've found very nice people there. There's someone toxic also but that's the fun of Metin!
You can decide to donate or farm a lot to get in game item shop coins. 
Many events during the week. And Custom skins! I love them!

Edited by Iride (see edit history)

Em 03/06/2021 at 01:38, Iride disse:

Hello guys. I started playing Metin only last November so I can't define myself an expert. 
In any case I've tried many private servers and Rodnia2 seems to be my favourite so far. I think this server is the right choice for many types of players. The most competitive choose PvP of course but it is also good especially for the ones who like to chill and farm peacefully. Staff is very active and I've found very nice people there. There's someone toxic also but that's the fun of Metin!
You can decide to donate or farm a lot to get in game item shop coins. 
Many events during the week. And Custom skins! I love them!

How much did rodnia pay you to come here leave possitive feedback?

I can't wait for the Summer Event to come. There will be some new skins (costume, hairstyle, weapon etc.) that will help new players tremendously in exchange for a little farm. More details will be available, but there will be a new World Boss and a new dungeon as well, with all the changes coming. It's an amazing server with caring developers and a staff that is always ready to answer your questions in-game or on our discord server (myself included). I hope you will join us and will embark on this journey with us.

The summer event is just one hour away, and I am so excited to start farming for the items, and see/ experience the changes.
 The June Battlepass was a bit hard, but definitely doable. I will finish it on Saturday. 
Can't wait to get hands on the new costumes and hairstyle, but the most important change I am waiting for the ability to put bonuses on wings (albeit for a limited time). 

The Summer Event is here and it brought new oppotunities to enjoy ourselves and make money. It's more enjoyable beating metins and getting ice creams from the chest that drop. The new fish system and map is amazing! You can make a lot of money..but that is not important. The most important are the new wings :3 I didn't have time to farm them yet, but I cannot wait to have them! The fishing system requires a bit of dexterity, but it is fun to do. THere were some issues with the Jigsaw event, but they were switfly solved. A fusion between the two server has just been announced, and with it a promise of new features to make the game more interesting and enjoyable! I cannot wait!!

Patchnotes 2.6.7

Novidades:

Mudanças:

Correções:

• Corrigido um problema na Coleção de Gelados.
  • Corrigido o icon do Traje Cyberpunk.
  • Bloqueado um Hack que ainda era possível usar.
  • Outras pequenas alterações em algumas Janelas da Interface.

We will add guides on our in game wiki and staff for each country to represent us on those communities. We will try to be in touch with everyone from now on!