Load More
Sign in to follow this  
granpa123

Zycloniusmt2 server is back....on 27-09-20

17 posts in this topic

hello all

Server will start on the 27-09-20 at 00.00gmt

this is a English only server as i havent bother adding other

well some of you mite remember that i used to run a server way back in 2012-13 which was a free server (meaning you pay nothing for anything) well i have buitt a New Totally free server in the latest 40 style

which means that i have place stuff everywhere and all you have to do is go level up and find it as you level higher and higher

also NPC will show you what they have when you get to a certain lvl too

i have added many old and new items,npc and maps for you to find and use

THE ONE AND ONLY RULE i have is.........

Just Remember seeing this is a totally free server
i will not tolerate any cheats,bots or anything else
Even if i take a dislike to you and attitude about my rulings
So be warned as you will have your account delete and banned without warning or discussion
My decision will be final and that will be the end of it...........

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

so if you want to play here go right a head and if you dont like my rules go play somewhere else your chioce

there is no pretty bells and whistles here and its just for enjoyment 

also seeing its a totally free server its not a easy one so join if you want ....... if you don't i dont care either

Granpa123 ...... [SA}Bob.......

Server homepage at ......http://zycloniusmt2.loginto.me

SuD.jpg
Suj.jpg
Sut.jpg
SuF.jpg
https://icyber.me/images/SuH.jpg[

antiblock
Elveron

Fix registration first tried to register 20x  correctly each time and it keeps showing that not correctly

fixed and tested and working now but watch out for Captcha:

hint....... follow it with correct number of characters ( 8-16 Characters ( a-Z,0-9 ) ) and all will be good

good luck

hi all

i was asked to let people know what my server does so here it is....

my server is a lvl based system where you get shown things as you get higher in level like most others but where with mine everything i can find and add is already there all you have to do is find where it is

as i have no online shop where you have to but it with real money as thats why a "FREE SERVER"

as i have a place called "MALL MAP" from where you can start to obtain higher lvl stuff ,find more maps which will appear and allow you to get to when at certain lvl

where you obtain access to more maps and items etc

but there is also maps and items on the lower maps as well but you will need to find them

here is a link to more picture as have given up trying to add the as i just cant seem to so given up

https://grampa123.imgbb.com/

let me know what ya think even if its a bad,nasty one as i don't mind

[SA]Bob

just for interest i have added more mobs items and now have added 16 maps total

index2.pngindex1.pngindex4.pngindex6.png

index3.pngindex5.png

1030-080920.jpg

1030-080803.jpg

here is a few things i have added for the Totally Free Server ZycloniusMT2

is it open? i cant access the website? played this years ago and was super excited to see it back.

i have reset the website so all will be good

I guess calling a a Oldschool server is a little wrong as it has bits from all versions

seeing that the way i have decided to make my server is a little different than all the others that are around these days where i have everything free but all you have to do is go and find them or go to the "Item Mall Map" where you can buy them with the yang you make on server

also seeing i have decided not to add certain things like the button that give you permanent NO EXP and others which i did on purpose but if you had bothered to to look around you would find i have such a device that does that no exp and had it when i ran the 2013 server so its nothing new as most of  the stuff the promote now has been around for years

i realize that the younger player now want everything handed to them or buy it as can not make it to hard for them but my server is there and will stay there until i decided other wise

it will have problems dropouts and other but what do you want for free as i never said it was perfect but it seems those who play it are happy with it so i an still going to finishing adding the Conquerors of Yohara my version of it

so have fun

I'm really enjoying the server so far, but today both the server and the website seem offline.
Will it come back up again?

the server is online all the time including the crappy website i built along time ago  as it is all tested and working and added new stuff like maps mobs and weapons as some are the latest ones i have found from the Good Fellows yard

so its there and waiting for players as usually very quite

By far the worst presentation I have seen