• Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
JoK3RxD

Problem on translate [SF + Client]

Question

Hi!

I have fully translated the serverfiles and the client. but when i collect the items from down is still showing in different language.

For ex. if i collect red potions.. in inventory says normally Red potion, but from down says in german Rote Trunk or something like that, i tried in locale_string, item_proto , and anywhere that i could translate.. but i still couldn't find anything. Any idea where i can find the files to translate ?

3 answers to this question

16 horas atrás, JoK3RxD disse:

Hi!

I have fully translated the serverfiles and the client. but when i collect the items from down is still showing in different language.

For ex. if i collect red potions.. in inventory says normally Red potion, but from down says in german Rote Trunk or something like that, i tried in locale_string, item_proto , and anywhere that i could translate.. but i still couldn't find anything. Any idea where i can find the files to translate ?

if you mean in the chat bit you need to locate it on the quest bit i dont remember very well but ill have a look for you. Send me pm with a screenshot.

antiblock
https://arwen2.global/
On 11/28/2019 at 5:53 PM, DivineShaman said:

GO IN / usr / game / db and edit item_proto.txt and mob_proto.txt   :)

They are both in english.. fully translated