antiblock
Elveron

Nice Cinematic

Best Regards!

Thank you :)

Such a amazing work, omg.

Such a amazing work, omg.

More to come soon ;)

That was one of the best metin2 trailers i have ever seen !
Good job and i hope that the project grow up !

Tumbs Up That !

That was one of the best metin2 trailers i have ever seen !

Good job and i hope that the project grow up !

Thank you, means a lot to me :)

I watched other videos showing presentations of other servers and even made me want to play Metin2, but i will never be able to play as one of these videos because here, in Brazil and Portugal, only have junk!! :(

Very good work, congrats!

I watched other videos showing presentations of other servers and even made me want to play Metin2, but i will never be able to play as one of these videos because here, in Brazil and Portugal, only have junk!! :(

Very good work, congrats!

If you refer to the server being junk in portugal and brazil, why not just play on international / german server? The server shown above is also an international server (german main language, english, romanian, turkish, etc). I think they even got a portuguese GM.

If you refer to the server being junk in portugal and brazil, why not just play on international / german server? The server shown above is also an international server (german main language, english, romanian, turkish, etc). I think they even got a portuguese GM.

I'm not fluent in English and it can disturb me in some things, for example, in negotiations. But maybe someday...

I'm not fluent in English and it can disturb me in some things, for example, in negotiations. But maybe someday...

The fact that we can communicate shows that you are only making excuses :P Basic english and some common sense will suffice to play a metin server :)

Some deleted scenes :)

Tmb uso unreal engine mas e mais para imagens/criação de jogos mas a cinematic ta fixe

Tmb uso unreal engine mas e mais para imagens/criação de jogos mas a cinematic ta fixe

If you would write in english like everyone else, I might even understand you :)

(google translate doesn't make sense with your sentence)