We are Laniatus Games Studio Inc. As of 2019, we have resumed our interrupted work.
We set out on a new path to continue the M2M game project, which started in 2013 and continued uninterruptedly until 2016, in 2019.
We almost completed all the communication between server and client with built-in server authorization and we rewrote all the features of M2M. While doing all this, we implemented LaniaNet, a unique and highly exclusive network topology and architecture belonging to Laniatus Games.
We have addressed and redesigned all the problems in the old game version, such as lag, client errors, optimization problems in the game code, timeless interaction, character and animation reproduction on the network base. We stabilized and optimized the network problems experienced in 1,000 or more CCUs in the previous version, and redesigned many functions.
We are nearly finished with the RPG game development project that has been starting over for over 4.5 years, but we need talented people to work with us on this path.
The criteria we seek are extremely simple, but the dedication and hard work we expect is high.
- We do not have any age restrictions and limits. We are ready to work with all people who believe in their self-confidence and in themselves.
- He/she has a good command of Git usage and should take care of regular commit/push usage.
- We don't have to allocate a certain hour a day, but he should be able to fully focus on the work he will do during the day, and allocate time.
- We do not have an active game at the moment, so he should know that the environment he will work in is preparing for it, and he should work with devotion.
- Communication is done via e-mail actively, care should be taken in the use and harmony of e-mail.
- Our communication process within the team is entirely in English. For this reason, we want English at least at the level of reading, listening comprehension and speaking.
- Everything you see and will see in the project is by Laniatus Games Studio Inc. It belongs to them and should be kept in secrecy, you should know that you should not talk about them even if it is your closest.
- You should be aware that you will need to actively use the Discord and Laniatus Games web page.
- You should be aware that you will need to actively answer the support system and community questions.
Our Working Offer:
- Opportunity to advance in the team ranking with certain privileges.
- It is given as a flexible program participation certificate at the end of the application.
- Professional business learning opportunity
- Exceptional development opportunities (Personal mentoring opportunity at the beginning age with a unique mentoring program)
- We do our best to start at a certain stage and become the best team member.
- Good mood (guaranteed you won't be bored between us)
- Integrity (exemplary team strength)
- Teamwork, problem solving, patience, humor etc. opportunities for development in various fields such as
- You can be the first to learn about innovations and take part in testing them if necessary.
- After reaching a certain level, you can contribute to the implementation of innovations and developments.
- Regular consultation and needs assessment and adaptation to needs if possible (this is why your communication is important)
- Joint negotiations, discussions where you can release your constructive thoughts.
We are waiting;
- Directing them to the right place to answer the community's questions and fix the problem if needed
- Participate and assist with translation and problems.
- Monitor and manage chats
- Community oversight
- Monitoring, screening and, where possible, sanctioning community members who commit fraud or crime
- Being active and up-to-date in the system
- Performing various tasks on request, eg. Helping to organize events as needed, testing and recording bugs, training (mentoring) new team members, making suggestions to improve the game as needed.
- Good communication ability
- Advanced translation skills
- Even if not perfect, English grammar and perfect spelling rules.
- Infinite patience
- Reliability, accuracy
- Be meticulous and demanding in your own work - we do the same, and we provide such an environment.
Who can gain admission?
- Satisfying all conditions
- Whoever arrives on time for the meeting and therefore does not delay even 2 minutes, is a positive candidate.
- People we heartily believe can stand in a real team (so if you're not having a hard time, have family problems, are aggressive, inactive, toxic, have a team-destroying influence, and have a weak job acceptance effectiveness) this is not appropriate. Please note that there are ranks in the team.)
- There is a lot of discipline and diligence in the team, but at the same time there is a good mood (Unfortunately you are not our man if you can not stand the first one)
- Not only those who apply to be in a team, but those who follow Laniatus and its production process closely and give their heart to him.
- Those who have an active and active Laniatus Games user account and discord sync at the time of application.
We welcome applications in all categories that a game development company may need.
Primarily; We are accepting applications from;
UI Designer 2D/3D Artist,
Community Moderator (BE-BR-CZ-DE-ES-FR-GR-HU-IT-PT-RO-TR)
> If you are late for the meeting, know that you will not have more opportunities, because we take the time to listen and shape our day and schedules accordingly. We do not tolerate abuse.
> Those who do not come to the meeting without saying a word will have no chance. (If you tell him to cancel before meeting, you can of course reapply later.)
> Anyone who refuses to cooperate with us during registration will be rejected. The registration has a process to follow. If that no longer works here, it won't work together later.
> Previously rejected applications and letters from ex-team members who were dismissed will not be considered! It's a pity to manage multiple times or even to apply with incorrect information. It always comes up when this happens. Also (even on other platforms) those who insult our community (and have not necessarily been sanctioned for doing so), our team, our work, are not waiting for an answer. Of course, everyone can have a say, but this may not be compatible with working among us.
> The flexibility and patience mentioned above DO NOT mean that we can be late for a meeting or leave conditions. This is the unprepared, unseen, fired, etc. It doesn't mean we have to hire someone.
> We usually only respond to applications when you submit them - that is, if the application is open!
> On weekends/holidays/holidays, you may need to wait longer to reply to letters.
> In case of dozens of applications, a response can be received within a few days. Please be patient in this situation!
> Applications will not be answered in the order in which they are received!
> We only deal with applications that meet all requirements! We are not obligated to respond to non-compliances and they will be automatically rejected.
> We reserve the right to change or deviate from this description at any time and take extraordinary action!
> If you do not agree with these, you should not apply. You don't have to agree with us, but then working together will be a problem.
> For all applications, you should follow your registered Laniatus Games user account and accordingly, you should check the e-mail address where your account is registered.
> Our company's mail servers and IP addresses are not blacklisted, so the e-mails we send to you will not fall into the junk or spam folder, unless there is an illegal situation!
If you are really sure that you can work with us, send us an application at the link below.
Descriptions of the positions are under development, but you can still apply. But if you want to wait, our human resources experts will arrange it within 1-3 working days.