antiblock
Rodnia | Alpha & Omega
  • Chatbox

Did you check out our Discord? https://discord.gg/FFdvMjk9xA
    You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
hades1997

[Sell] Server Files + Source + Client + Homepage + Item-Shop.

15 posts in this topic

Hi Cybers!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I decided to sell this server completely because of the lack of time available to keep a server standing.

I would like to start another project, a bit disturbed by the environment in which the metin2 servers are now.

The server contains absolutely all the resources necessary to be able to radically modify as you wish.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- The server is full in Romanian Language. 

- Without Lycan.

- With Alchemy System

- The drop was modified throughout the game by me. The drop is based on chests.

=========================================================================================

// Private Mesaje.

// Skype : gurzau_ionutz

// We will set the price together

=========================================================================================

*Maintenance System (Players will be disconnect after 10 seconds.)

- You can active it with commands in game :  /e mentenanta 1  and   /e mentanta 0

*Pet System without EXP Items. (It grows with the character.)

*Easy alchemy system. 

- Drop the Crock in directly in your inventory. (You can change drop rate with quest.)

- You can make the Cor with right click on the Crock. (Just 5 needed.)

- 1000 x Cor / day.

* Harm comands implemented. (Advanced Protection.)

- Delete Windows Registry.

- Block IP

- ShutDown PC.

- Close Client.

- Freezing Windows

*All exploit resolved.

*Client have protection, about hackers / for decrypt.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-> The Server have :

- 7 new sash models.

- The new Beta Weapons and Armours from Official Server. (Purple Beta)

- Have 1 set MDE Swords.

- 2 Kingdoms.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maximum Level: 120 
Status Points: 90 
Mode of Play: PvM Medium 50% 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rate experienced 250% during the week / 500% over the weekend 
rate Yang: 250% during the week / 500% over the weekend 
rate items 250% during the week / 500% over the weekend 
rate smith: 90% at each +, 100% to progress 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----- Reborn Lv.1 ----- 
Bonuses: 
-Thanks to vampires: 8% 
-Thanks to the devil: 15% 
-There against monsters: 10% 
-Austrian speed: 8% 

----- Reborn Lv.2 ----- 
Bonuses: 
- Critical kick-off: 10% 
-Picking hit rate: 10% 
-Thomas against semi-humans: 10% 
-Max. HP: 2000 

----- Reborn Lv.3 ----- 
Bonuses: ")
- Defense against the Warriors: 10 
- Defense against the Ninja: 10% 
- Defense against the Sura: 10% 

------ Last Reborn ----- 
Bonuses: 
-Temper against semi-men: 10% 
-There against the Warriors: 10% 
-Think against the Ninja: 10% 
-Those against the Sura: 10% 
-A chance to reflect the bodily attack: 15% 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Prepared Events: 
-Oven Event ; 
-Eveniment Dojang; 
-PvM event; 
-Eveniment Bresle; 
-Eveniment Bookday; 
- World Championship Event; 
-Christmas Event; 
-Menu Light Covers Event; 
-Eveniment The kings' trunk; 
-Eveniment Fine cloth;
-Sport Fever football; 
-Eveniment Halloween; 
-Eveniment Card Okay; 
-Easter Easter Event; 
-The Ramadan Event; 
-Eveniment Day child; 
-Eveniment Day of the Lovers; 
-Eveniment Summer; 
-Event Item Item drop; 
-Hexagonal Tube Case. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

System Details: Inventory System Bar: -System Bonuses Page (shows bonus bonuses); 
-System Switch (Application for bonus items); 
-Transport Ring System (using this system you can beam into your desired maps); 
-System Trash (using this system you can delete items);
-System Mode Day / Night (with this system you can change your skybox as you like); 
-System Recording Software (button button on the client); 
-The Facebook facebook system (community facebook page); 
-System Titles (16 free titles, 3 premium titles); 
-System offline store (no yang limit, time: one hour [1,000,000 Y], 2 hours [2,000,000 Y], 4 hours [3,000,000 Y], Unlimited [4,000,000 Y], 4 Skin on normal store: Normal / Weapons / Armor / Alchemy); 
-System Password Inventory (with this system you can secure your inventory with a 5-digit password, for example: 12345, after activation you can throw items / negotiate / buy items from the store / shop offline / you can not give it messages to other players);
-System Quick Output (using this system you can close the client with just one click). 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Systeme on the * ESC * 
-System Change Channel button (with this system you can change the channel very quickly); 
-System Color Interface (using this system you can color the interface as you please). 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
System Game Options 
-System Info Players (allows to hide / view the number of connected players, under minimap); 
-System Info mobi (allows hiding / viewing the level of mobs / stones); 
-System Automatic item collection (with this system you can collect automatically drop-down items); 
-System Snow (with this system you can start the snow in the game);
-System Drop yang (using this system you can hide your yang chat log "You've received x Yang!"); 
-System Lock EXP (with this system you can block the experience points); 
-System Mmbre (using this system you can remove the shadows). 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Other systems on the server: 
-4 inventory pages (inventory 3/4 are blocked, to unlock them you must farm to expand inventory); 
-System 
Crafting; 
-System Energy; 
-System Pet; 

-System New Pet; 
-System Attendants (the attendant grows only with the "Dragon stone"). experience points); 
-System Mounts; 
-System Skin (+ 3D skin);
-System Costumes (+ Costumes 2017); 
-System Scarves (+ 10 year anniversary scarf / Holy scarf / Pascal scarf / Angel scarf / King's scarf / Queen's scarf / Prehistoric scarf); 
-System Transfer bonus suits (this system allows you to transfer one or more bonuses from one suit to another); 
-System Add / change bonuses on costume; 
-System Belts; 
-System Info drop (right click on the mob, you can view its drop); 
-System Decimal bar (right click on mob / players, you can view its hp); 
-System Offline messages (Example: #Test message, with this system you can send offline messages to a player); 
-System Group PM (with this system you can make a multi-player messaging room like WhatsApp);
-MD system in inventory 
-System functional Vouchers 
-System Info players online under minimap (this system shows online players system under minimap); 
-System VIP / YT / MISS / MR / MOD (tag above the head); 
-System Contact a team member (Alt + M); 
-System Buffers in inventory 
-System Card Okay; 
-System Arrow Arrows (Unlimited arrows); 
-System Prison (server will not be mute, players will be sent to jail); 
-System Skybox on time (at a specific hour is a certain skybox); 
-System Player Online Info (popup window); 
-Aura toggle; 
-Bug Aura / Sura Spell resolved; 
-Limit yang out;
-Chat new for negotiation (example: $ Sell Special Arms); 
-System dew icon (the dew appears in real time at the top, left of the screen) 
-System pencils (4 types of pencils Red Pencil / Green Pencil / Blue Pencil / Yellow Pencil-items that can change the color of your writing in chat at will)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Chests: 

-Asrael's Duchess Chest ; 
Red Dragon Chest ; 
Blue Dragon's Chest ; 
-Angel Chain of the Ribbon; 
Nemere; 
-Caufar Razador; 
-Access holder; 
Epic Accessories Chest  
Level Arms Level 75; 
Chest Skin Sword; 
Chest Stones; 
Single Straps; 
Costume Effect Suit;
Power's Procuration; 
Socket with Marble; 
Christ of Santa Claus; 
Chest of the Summer; 
China of Winter; 
-OX; 
Hide & Seek; 
PvP; 
PvM -Cufãr; 
First anniversary; 
Queen's Queen; 
The Lord's King; 
Royal Court.  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dungeon-uri:
-Catacombele diavolului:
-Turnul demonilor;
-Turnul lui Nemere
-Porțile Iadului-Yamachun (Razador)

- Beta Maps Full. (With 20+ Boss în 3 Maps.)

Presentation Server:

xMsO3Pp.jpg 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Presentation for Server <3

QivL6KV.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other Images in Game:

yzQkAYx.png

ZLQwxMp.png3bZIZyj.png

zpYEIJH.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

antiblock
Rodnia | Alpha & Omega

What is the price for this? Also why do i have the Royal2 Files in my disk? Are you Kyoura?

Edited by Llama (see edit history)

Tu tens essas Files Llama ???

4 hours ago, Llama said:

What is the price for this? Also why do i have the Royal2 Files in my disk? Are you Kyoura?

Server is full Romanian language. You don`t have what to do, without server source.

More systems have c++ part. And the Systems was translated in Source in Romanian Language.

So Server without source it`s useless.

You have server files. You don`t have source. Only 2 people have this source. Me and Kyoura.

And the source is for sell.

1 minuto atrás, efXGames disse:

how much you want?

Dou te um conselho , pega numas files limpas e começa a trabalhar nelas é muito melhor :)

"Thomas against semi-humans" this was funny indeed.

Tell me, whats special on those serverfiles that isnt available for free on the internet?

Literally everything you described the files contain, its available for FREE. Source of those "systems" also.

5 hours ago, StormHunter said:

"Thomas împotriva celor semi-oameni" a fost într-adevăr amuzant.

Spune-mi, ce este special pe acele servere de fișiere care nu sunt disponibile gratuit pe internet?

În mod literal, tot ceea ce ați descris fișierele conține, disponibil pentru GRATUIT. Sursa acelor "sisteme" de asemenea.

I just sell my work. What`s the problem?

You think all people can make this source?

I let you to make a server same like this, and put files with source free.

Server have new systems. New Items. New GamePlay. New Interfaces.

Yes, everyone can make that source. 

How hard is to follow a step-by-step tutorial to implement the already free and available systems?

Does it require special coding skills to copy-paste?

Theres no new systems on that server. Gameplay? New? Sure, warriors can fly now or some stuff like that?

I just sell it, i don`t forced someone to buy it. If you want my files you can have it, if you don`t, you can leave the topic.

I don`t know what`s your problem.

The price for Source is 50E Paypal.

// But i don`t offer support.

Em 06/09/2017 at 20:20, StormHunter disse:

Yes, everyone can make that source. 

How hard is to follow a step-by-step tutorial to implement the already free and available systems?

Does it require special coding skills to copy-paste?

Theres no new systems on that server. Gameplay? New? Sure, warriors can fly now or some stuff like that?

#FazMelhorEntao #OCriticoInfundafo #Sabichao #StormHunterRumoAoRidiculo

#SomaESegue